Anixter is seeking an Excess Coordinator for its NSSInventory Management team. The successful candidate willbe responsible for managing excess for four divisions through communication& collaboration with management, sales, marketing, operations, finance, andbusiness management. They must be well organized, detail oriented, andcomfortable working at a quick pace. This is a high volume, fast pacedenvironment and the ability to work well independently and stay on schedulewith monthly processes is critical.
Specific dutiesinclude, but are not limited to:
- Track, coordinate and manage monthly stock rotations with assigned vendors for North America’s NSS business segments
- Maintain, organize and track reporting and record keeping for returns, scraps & vendor contracts
- Collaborate with Inventory, Projects, and Business Managers to reduce excess inventory
- Responsible for inputting and facilitating returns and scraps across entire network
- Identifying opportunities to reduce excess/risk and managing escalation paths to completion
- Providing support to the sales force on returning material back to the vendor or in house return
- Managing parts in Product Content Management/SPIFF program
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree; supply chain relatedcertifications or coursework in Business, Supply Chain, Operations, orEconomics is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, with high standards of accuracy and quality. Detail oriented with strong decision making skills.
- Critical thinking skills required to expertly solve unique problems and issues in a timely manner
· Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
· Proficient inMicrosoft Office suite, including Excel, Access, and SharePoint
This positionwill be located in the Glenview office.