Unity is looking for a Revenue Accountant, Ad Ops to be a key member of the Global Revenue Operations team and will report directly to the Revenue Accounting Manager. As a member of the Global Revenue Operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate reporting of revenue according to US GAAP. If you are highly analytical and able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then this is the job for you!
- Review and ensure revenue transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with US GAAP (ASC 606)
- Collaborate closely with the Revenue Accounting Manager to track and review contracts and orders before they are finalized and entered into the system to ensure all documentation is in compliance with company policy
- Work cross functionally with Technical accounting, Finance, Legal, Sales, Sales Operations, AR, AP, IT, and various business owners on policies, processes, and programs, and help drive key system initiatives and improvements
- Perform monthly revenue accounting close responsibilities, including but not limited to: GAAP revenue analysis, cost of revenue analysis, accounts payable reconciliations, journal entries, and close packages
- Assist the Company with the adoption of the new revenue recognition standard (ASC 606)
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects, ERP implementation, system enhancements, or ad hoc analyses as assigned
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- In-depth revenue experience
- Hands-on experience with ASC 605-25 and knowledge of ASC 606
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Must be proactive and take ownership of tasks assigned and areas of responsibility
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel proficiency(manipulate and digest large amounts of data)
- Proficient in NetSuite
- CPA preferred
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — workingalongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity. #LI-IS1 #MID