Elior North America seeks a motivated Revenue Accountant to join our Corporate Team in our growing Shared Services Center in Jackson, MS.
This role is part of our Accounting & Finance team that supports the mission of our client accounts across the US.
We are looking for innovative and entrepreneurial associates to join the fastest growing food and beverage management company. If you are looking for a challenge and the opportunity to make a difference this is the opportunity for you!
The Revenue Accountant is responsible for performing accounting functions including calculating revenue accruals and generating invoices. The Revenue Accountant will be responsible for producing, analyzing, and researching financial statements for multiple clients with various monthly cut-offs. The Revenue Accountant will serve as resource with the Operations team and provide training on financials. Additionally, this position will be responsible for setting up and maintaining client billing items that include complex calculations. This position works closely with the Operations management teams.
- Provide leadership and direction of team to ensure that team goals are met
- Assist with the set-up of new customers and billing items
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of information for applicable operating units, including but not limited to verification of operating results, preparation of necessary journal entries, paid commissions, and inventory adjustments
- Ensure proper and accurate recognition of revenue in accordance with GAAP and company policies and consistent across multiple companies.
- Continuously challenge current practices and procedures as the business evolves to implement improvements in policy, procedures, and systems
- Ensure documentation is consistently and continuously updated
- Assist with both internal and external audits
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field
- Three (3) years of experience in financial accounting systems (i.e., general ledger, fixed assets, sales tax reporting) is required.
- Must have experience in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to Word and Excel.
- Requires attention to detail. Requires using discretion and maintains confidentiality concerning information regarding employees, clients, customers, vendors, and other company business.
- Travel by air or vehicle, including overnight stays, may be required. Some travel may occur on short notice.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to interact with all levels of management, employees and clients
About Elior NA
Elior North America enhances people’s lives through culinary innovation and a commitment to providing exemplary service. Our family of companies, with more than 18,000 employees, provides food services and catering to over 1,500 client accounts in five industry segments across the continental United States. We are proud to be the fifth largest culinary management company in the country and excited to be the fastest growing organization in the industry.
We focus on three ingredients for success to differentiate Elior from our competitors and position our company as a disruptor in the markets we serve. To support our ingredients for success and drive our mission and values, we need talented team members throughout our family of companies.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of the company that is, “Small enough to care…and…Big enough to make a difference”?
Elior North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.