Creating Experiences that Customers Love, for Life. This is the singular purpose of Jaguar Land Rover and is built around a focus to always put the customer first.
This position is responsible for providing analysis and reporting to Variable Marketing Finance, Profit Anaylsis, and Product Planning. Key duties include account reconciliations, reserve adequacy analysis, residual risk/cash collateral analysis, in addition to revenue management.
- Prepare monthly Variable Marketing Account Reconciliations for US and Canada for accrual and cash collateral accounts
- Review monthly Variable Marketing bills for subvention and residual risk for accuracy.
- Prepare reserve analyses as part of the quarterly Reserve Adequacy review
- Provide quarterly analysis of residual risk accounts as part of Reserve Adequacy and analysis of contingent gains on Residual risk portfolio
- Perform Long Term/Short Term Residual Risk analysis and monthly reclass
- Track Residual Risk and Cash collateral balances, and perform semi-yearly update to Residual risk requirements based on updated historical off-lease performance.
- Prepare quarterly Variable Marketing reserve disclosure package
- Analyze pipeline option take rates to provide average revenue & option information for Forecast & Budget input
- Participate in month end close, forecast, and budget relating to all revenue items
- Perform revenue analysis for accounting close and forecast including analysis of option take rates, floor plan credits, business builder, and other revenue items. Book required journal entries
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to analyze, design and establish robust metrics to track financial and operational performance
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required for business decisions
- Assist on special projects as requested
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline;
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis and accounting;
- Experience with SAP a must;
- Previous automotive experience is desired;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are required (advance Excel capabilities are essential)
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment with a broad network of people, including Product Teams, Distribution, finance and accounting
- Ability to interpret and analyze information to ensure data and reporting accuracy.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.