You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Revenue Capture Analyst Radiation Oncology.
You’re equally comfortable with coding regulations, clinical documentation, and acting as a subject matter expert.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
System Servicesis our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefitsare one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Revenue Capture Analyst you need to know how to:
- Provide education and guidance to Service Line leadership, providers, and front line clinical associates regarding updates to charging/coding regulations and/or errors in charge/coding submission to facilitate corrective action planning for improved charge/coding capture.
- Proactively seek out positive or negative trends in charge/coding capture processes to facilitate sharing of best practice and/or performance improvement opportunity identification.
- Compile with all CMS, Federal and State regulations and ensures consistent and compliant application with charge/coding capture practices. Researches changing regulations to ensure all necessary changes are incorporated into daily workflows and charge masters.
- Ensure timely accuracy of charge capture for a specific service line(s), including validation that documentation supports charges submitted, all charges/coding are aligned with procedure performed, and charges/coding are consistent with regulatory and payer guidelines.
- Design and implement best practice, standardized charge capture and reconciliation workflows for all procedures and supplies.
- Identify charging, coding, or clinical documentation opportunities and works with leadership and clinical team members to make recommendations for improved charge capture and compliance, streamline workflows.
- Assist as needed with billing/audit questions, facility inquiries, and processing of internal audit reviews.
- Utilize current software to track, pivot, quantify and present data to management.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Additional course completion, in coding, billing, reimbursement or compliance from nationally recognized professional association required (i.e. AHIMA, HCCA, HMFA), required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of direct related experience, required.
- Charge capture and coding experience, required.
- Associate’s degree in a relevant field, preferred.
- Proficiency in EPIC and Vitalware, preferred.
- Experience using service line clinical information systems and modules relevant to the department being supported (i.e. Maclab, Sunquest, Radiant, OpTime, Stork), preferred.
- Certification from a national recognized association (i.e. RHIA, RHIT, CCA, CCS, CPHI, MA, Pharmacy Tech, etc.), preferred.
- Highly prefer prior Oncology experience.
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Revenue Capture Analyst on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Located in Broomfield, CO.