St. Luke’s Health System in Boise is seeking a Revenue Cycle Analyst to join our Revenue Cycle team.
The Revenue Cycle Analyst is responsible for data extraction, analysis and monitoring of tools that support processes and impact the healthcare revenue cycle.
WHAT WILL I DO? This position will report to Revenue Cycle with priorities directed by Patient Access Leadership. This position will be responsible for providing analytic and reporting support to Patient Access on productivity, denials related to PAS functions, metrics/KPIs, strategic initiative support, co-pay collections, pricing transparency, and more. This work entails learning, assessing, and proactively identifying the needs of the Patient Access team, acquiring data, report and dashboard creation, presenting data in a meaningful way, and working with other teams to identify workflows and to automate reporting needs. The position requires the candidate to have or be able to obtain extensive operational knowledge of both Revenue Cycle and Patient Access workflows. The person needs to have strong interpersonal skills, be very detailed, and have excellent communication skills. They must also be willing to have fun, work hard, and have a true passion to solve problems and help others!
- Performs basic statistical, performance, and impact analysis using various systems.
- Assists with daily, weekly and monthly reporting needs.
- Identifies nuances in workflows to properly support reporting needs.
- Identifies errors in reconciliation files across multiple work streams and business units for multiple sites and with external partners.
- Analyzes adjustment data to identify contractual underpayments and billing errors.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 0 years experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.