Position SummaryFor over 30 years, OHC (Oncology Hematology Care, Inc.) has served as the region’s premier provider of treatments for cancer and blood disorders, offering a wide range of services and state-of-the-art treatments and technologies, as well as being nationally recognized for cutting edge clinical research breakthroughs. OHC puts patients first by delivering compassionate and convenient care, tailored to meet a patient’s medical and personal needs.
Want to be an advocate for change and excellence? Oncology Hematology Care, Inc. is currently seeking a Revenue Cycle Manager to manage and oversee all business related functions of the patient visit, including pre-authorization functions, plan of treatment billing processes, and patient financial counselor processes. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring efficient roll-out of System updates to front-office team.
- Serve as Super User of Practice Management System and interfaced systems.
- Conduct audits of front office processes.
- Provide a central resource for front office processes, like intake, insurance verification, copay collection and charge entry. Work with offices to ensure compliance with USON and AOA operating procedures.
- Coordinate and or provide training for new front office staff, and retraining as needed.
- Provide on-going front-office process review and implement process revisions as needed.
- Maintaining compliance with state and federal guidelines, including ensuring that charge tickets and charge capture systems (like IMPAC and IKnowMed) are updated.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Ability to take ownership, address difficult issues and put oneself on the line to deal with important problems.
- Overall understanding of managed care products (HMO, PPO, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Centricity Business
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience successfully resolving a variety of people issues.
- Clinical expertise (RN strongly preferred)
- Degree in Finance, Business, Nursing or equivalent education and experience as well as a minimum of 5 years of revenue cycle management experience. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
$78,169 - $108,696 /year
What this is