Optum Advisory Services is seeking a Business Analyst to document Revenue Cycle Management Reports requirements.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Inventory and assess current state reports
- Make recommendations on reports rationalization and/or for modifications to existing reports
- Work with RCM Director to prioritize and rationalize reports
- Generate documented requirements for RCM reports for hand-off to reports developers
- Participate on an enterprise reports initiative to understand how/where RCM reports will be sources and developed
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 2+ years of Revenue Cycle Management knowledge
- 1+ years of experience as a Report Analyst
If you're the kind of thinker and leader who wants to bring your contribution to a new level every day, bring yourself over to Optum. You'll discover an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Job Keywords: RCM, Revenue Cycle Management, Las Vegas, Business Analyst, Report Analyst, telecommute, telecommuter, telecommuting