First Pacific Corporation is seeking Revenue Cycle Managers to join our team!
As the Revenue Cycle Manager you will be responsible for follow-up with insurance carriers to expedite claim adjudication and assist with timely submission of technical or professional dental claims to insurance companies.
What your impact will be:
- Employ measures to expedite claim adjudication by resolving issues that may delay processing
- Expert knowledge of outgoing and incoming insurance processes and insurance follow-up
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and works cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Follow up with insurance carriers on special insurance billings and claims
- Knowledge of CDT coding and terminology, a plus
- Daily communication with client offices, FPC staff and Management
- Network and build strong business relationships
What we are looking for:
Associate’s or Bachelor's degree; or two – five years related experience or combination of education and experience in the medical or dental insurance billing environment.
- Must have knowledge of Insurance Billing, Collections and Revenue Cycle Management either in a medical or dental office
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professional and pleasant communication with clients and staff
- Pleasant and professional phone etiquette
- Knowledge of dental codes
- Basic mathematical skills required to calculate fees and payments accurately
- Knowledge of dental/medical industry and insurance plans
What will make you stand out:
- Highly focused with ability to manage the flow of information with the company and have proven insurance billing and processing background.
- A self- motivated, organized individual who can handle a high degree of complex issues.
- Knowledge of HIPAA rules and compliance
What we offer:
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP/401k matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Flexible work options (and some pretty cool offices!)
- And more!
This role may occasionally come into contact with Protected Health Information, Personal Identifiable Information or Privacy Records, and it is essential that all employees adhere to confidentiality requirements as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Harris’ Security and Privacy policies, as well as apply the concepts learned in the annual Security Awareness training.
Founded in 1961, First Pacific Corporation (FPC) is a recognized leader in the Dental Services Industry, providing financial and practice management solutions to dental practices for over 50 years. Our dental industry experience and expertise in patient billing, insurance claims management, and dental practice Consulting, enables our dental clients to focus on providing high quality services to their patients and growing their practice.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.