Do you possessstrong leadership and project management experience? Do you have a passion for employee motivation and engagement? Parallonis now seeking a Revenue Cycle Vice President of Insurance.
Now is the time for you to provide coaching and development to a teamof motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts onbehalf of our hospitals. Idealcandidates will have extensive healthcare revenue cycle management experience, as well as a passion for our purpose "To serveand enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
Please note this position physically resides in our Glastonbury, CT or Wakefield, MA office, with travel between both locations.
Sound like you? Apply today. Need more reasons to apply? See whatmakes us exceptional place to work!
- Comprehensive Benefits plan, Including Medical, Dental 401k, Stock Purchase and more.
- Looking to further your education? Let us help you with that – tuition assistance is available for full and part time employees after 90 days, up to %245250 per year.
- Student Loan repayment assistance.
- An expansive suite of consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel.
- Develop required policies and procedures to assure high reliability in expected outcomes.
- Actively recommend and drive accountabilityto productivity standards globally, as well as client specific areas.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and quality standards are met.
- Work closely with all relevant individualsand business units, internally and externally, to determine production goalsbased on operational standards as well as client profile.
- Actively participate in development andexecution of change needs to address budget plans.
- Cultivate a culture of ‘can do’ and ‘just culture’ while maintaining a high level of expectations related to operations and behaviors.
- Embody a team success attitude that is created through integrity and an atmosphere of unity and respect.
- Proactively evaluate performance, and initiate solutions to resolve issues timely, accurately and effectively.
- Oversee management activity relating to hiring, training, coaching, monitoring, appraising, disciplining and terminating.
- Minimum ten years healthcare revenue cycle management experience with five of these years in the related area for the position (third party liability/workers compensation/motor vehicle accidents).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
- Experience in running a large scale central business office for multiple entities.
- Acute hospital collections experience.
- Relevant education may substitute experience requirement with Executive approval.
- ARTIVA experience preferred.
Parallon believes thatorganizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why aftermore than a decade We remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospitalsystems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently inthe rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one ofthe healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operationalservices, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum ofcustomized revenue cycle services.
The insurance divisionis responsible for resolving balances for placed inventory from our hospitalclients. These placements are various payers and from hospitals acrossthe nation. Each client may determine placement parameters, however, ourbest-practice methodology drives quality and production to achieve excellentoutcomes.
We are an equalopportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.