Revenue Enablement Manager
With Procore positioned to continue our incredible growth, the Revenue Enablement team’s mission is to partner with Procore’s Revenue teams to drive confidence, curiosity and empathy for our customers. To achieve this aim, the team is responsible for training, onboarding, content and curriculum, and communications.
We are seeking an experienced Revenue Enablement professional to partner with our Product and Marketing teams to define, land, and execute against our strategic revenue priorities. As a Revenue Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for leading revenue enablement for our go-to-markets. This includes developing and implementing product, demo, and industry training and certifications for all current and future products. This is a highly collaborative, and cross-functional role that partners with Product Marketing, Product, and Field Operations teams.
The ideal candidate will combine a solid understanding of sales and support role dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive revenue enablement plan, and execute accordingly. This is a hands-on position - and must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done.
This position reports to the Manager of Revenue Enablement and is based out of our office in Austin, TX.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with stakeholders to build and own a comprehensive communication strategies for new product updates, messaging, and releases (including weekly trainings, huddles, and updates)
- Partner with revenue and field leadership to identify opportunities to streamline how we approach product and industry training for key revenue team roles.
- Develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional sales enablement programs (with marketing, customer success, business operations, and product)
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content (customer facing collateral, and internal resources)
- Lead enablement for our go-to-markets for all current and future products(this includes facilitation, creating training and certifications)
- Partner with the revenue training teams to help on-board new revenue hires with product and industry training.
- Partner with Field Operations teams to design and implement targeted sales plays to align with marketing campaigns, product releases, and competitive differentiators
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of enablement investments and programs.
- 3-5 years of experience in Enablement, Sales Engineering, or Solution Consulting roles
- 2+ years of Sales/CS experience (B2B and SaaS preferred)
- Experience with Sales Training/Coaching Software or LMS, metrics development and reporting
- Experience with Sales Asset Management software (Highspot, Guru, Seismic)
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Experience managing global programs that have had proven success across field sales, services and technical roles
- Exceptional program management and project management skills with track record of success
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
- Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles and sales processes
- Committed to lifelong learning
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click .
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.