St. Luke’s Health System is currently seeking a Revenue Integrity Analyst to join our team in Boise under the direction of our Revenue Cycle Manager for our Revenue Cycle department!
The Revenue Integrity Analyst performs medical and revenue audits to ensure revenue integrity as related to federal and state regulations, policies of external payers, coding rules and guidelines. Exercise independent decisions using analytical and problem-solving skills.
WHAT WILL I DO?
Our team is looking for someone who has, or is ready to develop, a unique combination of Revenue Cycle knowledge and data analytic skills. This position is significantly focused on assisting in the maintenance of the Charge Master (CDM), including research, auditing, detailed documentation and request processing. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: ad-hoc reporting; research and analysis on patient revenue, reimbursement, and Revenue Cycle Metric performance; and providing business analyst support through participating in and/or leading various process improvement and requirement gathering projects and workgroups. This work provides opportunities to partner with other functional areas of the health system in support of assigned clinical service lines and specialties. The person needs to have strong interpersonal skills, be very detailed, and have excellent communication skills. Also, must be willing to have fun, work hard, and have a true passion to help solve problems and help others!
- Conducts quality coding audits to ensure data/documentation integrity, and communicates findings and recommendations, and explains regulatory requirements.
- Compiles information and/or prepares reports and analyses setting forth results of data integrity findings with appropriate recommendations; performs subsequent audits to ensure complete and appropriate corrective action.
- Follows up with appropriate health team members to ensure accurate and complete documentation in the medical record.
- Supports the review activities that drive hospital revenue including revenue cycle initiatives, internal audit plan, and reimbursement audits and data quality. Key support for the coding areas and staff.
- Works with IT to implement changes and improvements in the charge automation system. Maintains and updates all charge master related software.
- Assists with the review and maintenance of codes in the CDM for accuracy.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited school.
- Experience: 2 years of healthcare experience in the functional area or related experience. Plus 1 year of SQL experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
- Experience in healthcare finance or revenue cycle
- Experience with researching and interpreting regulations
- Experience with reporting statistical data and revenue analysis
- Experience with SQL, Excel and Microsoft Access
- Experience with project management
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
WHY ST. LUKE’S?
St. Luke’s Health System is Idaho’s largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke’s has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the fifth consecutive year, designated by Truven Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke’s enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city—both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
*St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.