Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a Revenue Specialist in Broomfield.
Have you heard of Danone North America?
We make delicious & responsibly-produced foods & beverages that nourish people’s lives. We formed in April 2017, when Danone acquired WhiteWave Foods and united two companies in North America with a shared commitment to purpose, growth, and good food. We are committed to redefining success in business as the largest Certified B Corp & public benefit corporation in the world. We are passionate change-agents united and motivated by making a positive impact every day. Our products are everywhere & include everyone. Some of our loved & trusted brands include: Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, Happy Family, International Delight, Silk, Vega, Oikos, Light & Fit, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Wallaby Organic, Left Field Farms, Good Plants Diary Free, Yo Crunch, Evian & Nutricia. People join & stay at Danone North America because they can find both professional & personal fulfillment in their daily experience. And our benefits aren’t too shabby either -- think flexible (unlimited) time off & up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave to name a couple!
Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food!
Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
About the Job:
We have an exciting opportunity in Broomfield, Colorado to start your career with a large, multi-national, consumer products company. The Revenue Specialist position will introduce you to Finance and provide opportunities to collaborate with other departments while gaining exposure to business operations.
- Resolve customer issues using collection and deduction resolution techniques to improve free cash flow and working capital.
- Validate accuracy of trade deductions to approved plans and deals.
- Establish positive cross-functional relationships to respond to the needs and concerns of the business and the customer.
- Partner with Danone sales, supply chain, and other finance functions to optimize the deduction resolution process.
- Deliver best in class service to internal and external partners.
- Identify and participate in process improvement opportunities as they arise.
- You are a college graduate and may have a few years of applicable work experience.
- You are interested in advancing your career in Finance.
- You have an intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel skill set and are comfortable using data to tell a story.
- You may have experience with relevant programs such as SAP, HighRadius, CAS is a plus.
- You have strong communication and customer service skills.
- You are comfortable managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You are comfortable interacting and communicating with all levels in a matrix organization.
- You thrive in cross functional collaboration and want to be part of an effective team.
- You may have experience in accounts receivable and collections.
- You have strong analytical skills and are very organized.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.