The RF Designer position call for high energy, dedication, attention to detail, timeliness, team work, positive attitude, adaptability, self-motivation, reliable, and the willingness/ability to learn new technical concepts.
- Gain the opportunity to work between the design & construction phase of a project.
- Creation of documents that are client facing, detail oriented and impact the success of the company in a direct way.
- Impact the bottom line by developing and using a knowledge base to select most efficient solutions through application-based engineering approaches
- Learn fundamentals of in-building wireless design and work with Design Center to validate engineering approaches, always looking to improve efficiency by either cost or performance increases
- Develop relationships with management level employees of CTS, sales and engineering relationships with OEM partners
- Be exposed to the latest and greatest technology in the in-building wireless industry on a daily basis, often receive detailed information on new products before they are officially released to the public
Layout DAS designs in iBwave
· Follow direction of Central Engineering Lead.
· Able to work at a PC for extended hours.
· Understand frequency band, protocols and the terms used to quantify signal strength, quality, and transmitting base stations.
· Understand all Repeater and DAS OEM equipment and their architectures.
· Learn RF Math and how it applies to the design.
· Set up 3D modeling in iBwave.
· Layout thorough and clean DAS designs.
· Produce accurate BOMs from design effort.
· Produce fiber and rack diagrams in Visio.
· Run propagation models in iBwave
· Export and consolidate designs, plots, and any other design reports required.