Electrical Engineer direct hire career opportunities are available at an industry leader in electronics manufacturing in Lancaster, PA. Both require ability to obtain/ maintain a Secret Level Security Clearance.
1) Electrical Design Engineer (early and mid-level open) Will design, document, debug, and test assigned hardware and software for new/existing products (VHDL modules & hardware for embedded systems)
· BSEE and 5+ years of experience required for mid-level (MSEE is desired)
· Experience working with Microwave/RF products on military programs is strongly desired.
· Knowledge of digital and analog circuits and experience using embedded processors, digital signal processors, FPGA / VHDL, analog to digital converters, digital to analog converters, digital input/outputs, serial communications protocols
2) Sr. RF Systems Engineer - Will lead the analysis and design efforts for systems associated with UAVs, Radars, Antenna, Telemetry, and EW and Communication Systems. Will perform detailed design of RF subsystems and subassemblies for complex electronics DoD systems and applications, and provide RF Design expertise in support of specification reviews, design reviews, modeling and simulations and system integration and test.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field required.
• Strong customer-service orientation.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
• Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
• 7+ years' related RF experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment using MatLab or similar tools for system analysis
• Strong written and oral communications.
• Self-motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Apply now for consideration!