Job Position : RF Engineer III
Duration : 7 months
Location: Overland Park, KS
- RF Engineer III is responsible for conducting highly complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network connectivity and capacity. Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic.
- Responsibilities may include: performing cost justification studies; planning, ordering and deploying network components; forecasting network/equipment needs and recommending appropriate configurations; resolving complex maintenance problems; monitoring traffic flows to ensure call delivery optimization; and providing technical leadership and expertise to less experienced engineers. Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent. 5 years related work experience.
- RF Engineer III is responsible for performing RF engineering activities supporting the design, development and optimization of a wireless network. Responsibilities include: performing radio propagation modeling and prediction to determine cell site location, determining equipment and power configurations, forecasting channel capacity requirements, planning and optimizing system traffic and developing design standards to ensure system quality.
- Responsible for independently performing professional engineering assignments in functional area which involves the planning, evaluation and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Knowledge of Atoll, planet, RFDS, CIQ type of processes and tools
- Knowledge of Python, Database, software programming.