Seeking an Experienced RF, Hardware Automation Development / Test Engineer (Python, TCL Shell) for a Global Chip Company in San Jose, CA
- Architecting, developing and maintaining a critical test and automation infrastructure for system-level bring up and characterization of WLAN chipsets.
- Defining RF test HW system and work with equipment vendors driving needed specifications and timelines.
- Work with system designers side by side during chip bring up.
- Provide bring up team solid test solution and trouble shoot tools.
Must Have Skillsets:
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong object-oriented programming fundamentals
- Proficient in all (3) scripting languages: Python, TCL, and shell programming
- Proficient in Linux environment (including kernel/OS)
- Experience in automating electronic test equipment
- Strong ability to debug and analyze failures throughout the test chain
- Product development experience is highly desirable.
- Good understanding of communications theory, signal processing, network communications, and/or RF knowledge
- WiFi and BT experience is a big plus.
Location: San Jose, CA
Type: Full time (relocation assistance is available)