RF / MW Design Engineer
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop RF coaxial connectors, cable assemblies, related components and integrated packages
- Utilize 2D / 3D CAD and Solidworks software to create drawings of components and assemblies.
- Provide Technical support for existing product line to customers, sales representatives, customer service, & manufacturing departments.
- Create manufacturing process documentation and bills of materials
- Process Engineering Change Orders (ECO) & Engineering Release Orders (ERO)
- Perform detailed analysis to validate functionality of design, including tolerance studies, stress analysis, etc.
Training / Experience:
- Candidate must have BSME or BSEE or 3-5 years of experience in connector design
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Product (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Coursework in RF & Microwave theory and coaxial structures helpful
- Knowledge of calibrating and operating Vector Network Analyzers helpful
- Knowledge of Electromagnetic Simulation Software (HFSS) helpful