CellAntenna Corporation , an 18 year old company located in Coral Springs Florida, is seeking an experienced HF/VHF RF Design Engineer that has experience in design, PCB Layout and testing of amplification systems. Our company manufactures special equipment used by government agencies around the world to manage and control RF .
In support of our existing R&D team , your role will be to provide expertise needed to execute design requirements placed by our customers, choose components, perform calculations and work with existing CAD programming. We look forward to exploring your design creativity in developing new products and participating in the design patent process.
You must be proficient in:
- PCB Board layout and design
- RF/HF and Microwave design concepts, theories, and practices for large signal amplifiers, small signal amplifiers, filters, couplers and control circuits.
- FPGA Design and Programming ( preferred)
- Test methods and the use of test equipment.
- The use of design and analysis/ synthesis computer programs
- Familiar with ISO procedures
- Experience generating system designs/documentation and subsequent detailed designs.
- Must have experience with communications equipment.
- Understanding of MILSPEC
- Knowledge of analog transistor level design, low noise op-amp, and control circuit design and theory, PLL, DDS and microcontroller design skills,
- Knowledge of RF/ IF blocks used in transmitter and receivers cascade design and analysis, etc.
10 yrs + Experience in design of RF systems
Electrical Engineering degree or Work experience equivalent.
Live within 30 miles of our location ( IMPORTANT)
Ability to travel overseas
Must be a US Citizen or legal immigrant allowed to work in the USA