Radiance is seeking an RF Signature Engineer who will advance signature production and analysis in support of the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. This RF Signature Engineer will perform signature production IAW established production processes and techniques including signature generation, data analysis, exploitation, and dissemination.
Radiance Technologies is an employee-owned company with benefits that are unmatched by most companies in the Dayton OH area. Employee ownership, generous 401K, full health/dental/life/vision insurance benefits, interesting assignments, educational reimbursement, competitive salaries and a pleasant work environment combine to make Radiance Technologies a great place to work and succeed. In fact, Radiance was named by the Dayton Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Dayton in Dayton for the past 4 years!
- Generate RF signatures in accordance with well-established production processes.
- Provide input to analysis reports and briefings
- Produce reports on signature production results
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- General familiarity with the calculation of RCS and HRRP’s
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- BS in Physics, Engineering, or related discipline
- Knowledge with Xpatch electromagnetic simulation package
- Advanced knowledge of Radar Cross Section, High Resolution Range Profiles (HRRP’s), and other radar imagery
- Active TS/SCI clearance