Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Pocono, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Rheumatologist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in East Stroudsburg, PA.
For 23 consecutive years, LVHN has been listed in U.S. News and World Report as one of the nations best hospitals. The LVHN Division of Rheumatology currently comprises 7 rheumatologists and a freestanding, fully-accredited rheumatology fellowship.
Through its affiliation with The University of South Florida, physicians are eligible for academic appointment. The strength and size of the network promises a busy, comprehensive practice partnered with a desirable lifestyle.
All of our campuses have easy access to the Department Chair, the networks fleet of air ambulances, advanced technologies and a platform to develop and grow your professional career.
- A network champion for Rheumatology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance