MORE THAN 310 DAYS OF SUNSHINE AND OVER
2 MILLION PEOPLE TO CARE FOR COME BE A PART
OF ALL THAT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HAS TO OFFER
Join one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals in beautiful Southern California
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices with more than 170 Physicians and Advanced Practice Professionals, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
PIH Healthis seeking a Full-Time Board CertifiedRheumatologist to join our team.The Rheumatologist coordinates a course of treatment for patients with a variety of musculoskeletal issues while working with an inter-disciplinary team of nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, dieticians, hospitalists, radiologists, pathologists and pharmacists. The Rheumatologist will act as an expert in the diagnosis and conservative treatment of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
With the sun shining nearly every day, life has more balance. Whether you’re interested in surfing, skiing, hiking, biking, art or culture, it can all be in your backyard.
Find out why Physicians commit to work for PIH Health:
PIH Health Physician Recruitment
Contact us for more information at 562-698-0811 Ext. 81030
Submit CVs toErica.Taylor2@pihhealth.org
- Demonstrated expertise in Rheumatologic diagnoses: assessment, intervention, and patient care management. Knowledgeable regarding Rheumatology scope of practice
- Experience in the interpretation of radiological exams including x-ray, MRI, CT, etc
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and conflict resolution abilities
- Independent performer
- Current California Medical license
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School
- Graduate form an accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Graduate from an accredited Rheumatology Fellowship program.
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to support license requirements
- Successful completion of the Rheumatology Certification Examination