Mercyhealth is seeking a Rheumatologist to join an expanding practice in Janesville, WI!
Mercyhealth is an award-winning, multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 800 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
Mercyhealth has been named a 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare by Beckers Healthcare - 2018 & 2019!
- Join an expanding Multi-Specialty practice seeking a collaborative partner!
- Clinic houses over 40 Specialists, Urgent Care, Lab, X-Ray and Optical Shop
- Work with a supportive nursing staff and Nurse Practitioner
- See a wide variety of cases, mainly adult patients
- Schedule can be flexible; we promote and support a private practice model!
- Friendly, collegial, and stable environment
- Call is very minimal and will be shared with the group
- Admitting Hospital is Mercyhealth Hospital & Trauma Center - Janesville (15 minute drive)
Full Time Compensation & Benefits:
Mercyhealth offers a highly competitive base salary guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) leading to an incentive-based compensation the first year, along with an outstanding benefits package:
- Paid CME, malpractice and licensure!
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for Physician and family!
- 100% match on 4% retirement plan contribution + additional discretionary 2%!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability insurance paid 100% by Mercyhealth!
- 25 days of PTO (+ 6 system-recognized holidays) during guarantee for a full-time Physician!
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness available!