Join a highly motivated practice which offers a partnership track and the opportunity to share in substantial earnings from ancillary services. The ideal candidate will be a BE/BC Rheumatologist with a passion for leading the charge with new developments in the specialty.
- Physician Owned and Governed
- Well Established Private Practice with Established Research Center
- In-House Diagnostic Imaging, Laboratory Services and Infusion Therapy
- Clinical Research Opportunities
- Flexible Schedule
- Generous Income Guarantee
- Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Associate to Ownership Track with Great Earning Potential
- Great Payer Mix with Fee for Service
Able to sponsor H1b and J1 Visa Waiver, looking for long-term fit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Bryan Health participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.