1. M.D. or D.O.
2. Completion of an accredited Rheumatology Fellowship Program
3. BC/BE in Rheumatology (must become Board Certified within 2 years)
4. Experience and proficiency in treating patients with lupus and arthritis, and ultrasound guided joint injections
5. Knowledge of new Biologics
6. Willingness to participate in the oversight of the infusion
7. Missouri Medical License
8. DEA certificate
9. ACLS certification
SSM Medical Group in St. Louis seeks to employ a BC/BE Rheumatologist. The practice is primarily outpatient, with some inpatient consultations.
Monday-Friday schedule with light call responsibilities.
With 527 licensed beds, St. Mary's Hospital is a major teaching facility affiliated with Saint Louis University School of Medicine. St. Mary's offers a wide range of services including heart and vascular care, a cancer center, endoscopy, orthopedics, pain management, a wound center, imaging and outpatient services.
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like you to share that gift as part of the neuroscience group at SSM Health St. Mary's Health Center. We are seeking a rheumatology physician to join our well-established clinic. Are you a board-certified or board-eligible physician who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes? If so, this opportunity is for you.QualificationsPhysician - State of Work Location