WakeMed Health & Hospitals is seeking BC/BE (board certified & board eligible) Rheumatologists in Raleigh, NC. This is an excellent opportunity for fellowship-trained rheumatologist to join a team that provides a wide range of diagnostic, therapeutic and treatment options for adult patients of all ages.
- Competitive base salary with incentive potential
- Very generous CME allotment and licensure/board certification fees covered
- Comprehensive Benefit Package - vacation, health, dental, life insurance
- 403b contribution and matching
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Located in Desirable Raleigh area
Serving the community since 1961, WakeMed Health & Hospitals is a nationally recognized, private, not-for-profit health care organization founded and based in Raleigh, N.C. The largest health system in Wake County, WakeMed exists to improve the health and well-being of our community by providing outstanding, compassionate, patient and family centered care to all.
Fellowship/Internship/Residency - Related Area Required
Doctorate Medicine Required
Licensed Medical Physician Required
: M-F 8-5
: As Needed
: Per Service Line Requirements