Schedule: Full TimeDallas, TXOverland Park, KS, Napa, CA, Woodland Hills, CA, Spokane, WA, Bellingham, WA, Eugene, OR, Denver, CO, Tacoma, WA, Wenatchee, WA, Manhattan Beach, CA, Everett, WA, Medford, OR, Phoenix, AZ, Yakima, WA, Tri-Cities, WA, Stockton, CA, Santa Rosa, CA, Albuquerque, NM, Sacramento, CA, Fresno, CA, Houston, TX
Why Moss Adams
Why Moss Adams? Moss Adams brings more West to business. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. With more than 2,600 professionals across 20-plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the Team
We are currently seeking anRisk AssuranceManager to be part of our Business Risk Services (BRS) practice. The practice provides internal audit and customized business control services such as assessing internal controls, Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance, and operational effectiveness and efficiency reviews. Our BRS practice also provides unique opportunities to work with C-Suite executives around process improvement, conducting interviews with process owners, documenting risk and controls, and documenting policies and procedures. Our BRS practice is a fun, energetic, and close-knit group that is experiencing rapid growth, which provides our professionals with ample career opportunities!
- Strong motivation to meet client deadlines, provide excellent client service and maintain strong client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze complex data, evaluate information and systems, while drawing logical conclusions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to mentor, train and manage professional staff
- Strong ability to multitask, juggle multiple clients, and manage various deadlines
- Attention to detail while reviewing work
- Demonstrated skills in effectively working with all levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- 4 years of experience in external or internal audit, internal control testing and documentation, internal control assessments, and report writing required
- Previous experience in auditing or reviewing quarterly financial reports, analyzing business risks, implementing new compliance standards and risk assessments required
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm required
- Recent Internal Audit and SOX 404 compliance experience required
- CPA, CIA, and/or CISA required
- Previous experience handling multiple engagements simultaneously, while providing leadership and management over professional staff preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 60%, primarily serving clients on the West Coast
Here, you’ll be challenged and rewarded for leadership, technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. That’s why we offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in a supportive environment. At Moss Adams, where you take your career is up to you.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.