Veritude is hiring a Risk/Compliance Analyst to work in Westlake, Texas at Fidelity Investments.
The Test Analyst plans, creates and executes Quality Testing for operational processes requested by the business.
Under minimal supervision, the Test Analyst will define, create, execute, and monitor Quality Assurance tests. These tests certify the integrity of the processing completed by FPCMS service lines. The Test Analyst will work with other testers/leads, system partners and business partners in order to create QA tests.
The Skills You Bring
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, attention to detail and problem resolution skills
- Comfortable in working in an unstructured situation or environment and able to leverage prior business experience.
- You are highly organized including multitasking, quick learner, able to adapt to a high pace and quickly changing testing environment.
- You are a self-motivated, resourceful, confident and work well in a collaborative team setting
- Knowledge of Compliance, Risk and Operational Systems and strong industry knowledge
- Product knowledge which may include fixed income, mutual funds, variable annuities, options, adviser products
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to interact effectively with peers, all levels of management and regulators
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, resolve problems, and influence others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; set clear goals; possess strong project management skills and able to translate information into executive presentations
- High degree of organization with excellent follow up capability
- Exposure to other data analytical tools such as Tableau and XTRAC
- Self-motivated with a high degree of ownership and accountability for results
The Value You Deliver
- Researching process documentation in order to deliver effective tests that meet business requirements
- Creating testing scenarios based on business requirements
- Engaging in formal reviews with the project team, adding value to the deliverables
- Proactive in understanding the current processes from the ‘user point of view’ in order to create/build tests
- Documenting, monitoring and oversight of QA Testing Program
- Providing periodic status as needed on project assignments
- Periodic reviews of test execution
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven track record of prioritizing multiple tasks
- Ability to understand project concepts, objectives and delivery approach is a plus
- BA/BS, preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting, Technology, or related field of study required;
- Previous business data analytics experience
- 7-10 years of experience in financial services industry. Experience should include operations, mutual funds, background in risk management, auditing or regulatory examinations.