Who We Are
ProService is Hawaii's leader in the fast-growing field of Human Resources Administration. Ranked near the top of the Hawaii Business "Top 250" and named one of the "Best Places to Work in Hawaii," we are a fun-loving and entrepreneurial organization with a strong vision for the future. Our proud, passionate employees are committed to doing great things for our 1200+ clients, who rely on ProService to provide best-in-class health care benefits, workers' compensation, payroll services and human resource support. Our employees are empowered to make a difference. They are well supported in their efforts to continually improve both themselves and our company. We recognize and reward top performance, and provide opportunities for growth in a fun and energetic work environment.
Assist the safety team with working with our clients on developing, implementing and executing an exemplary safety program keeping the main goal of injury prevention in mind.
The safety team is currently responsible for:
- Injury prevention
- Safety book management
- Conducting safety trainings
- Providing thorough safety assessments/evaluations
The individual selected must:
- Be able to effectively work with a team with superior customer service and quality
- Highly detail-oriented
- Have excellent presentation and oral/written communication skills
- Be able to develop and manage metrics
- Be able to effectively balance competing priorities and focus on producing the highest value work
- Have a strong ability to think strategically
- Be able to work independently
- Build and maintain strong relationships with other departments
- Embrace company’s innovative ways
- Obtain and maintain a strong understanding of ProService’s product offering
- Demonstrate good judgment/decision-making skills, ability to be resourceful and absorb new information rapidly
- Keep an organized schedule
Last but definitely not least!
ProService Hawaii provides a comprehensive set of benefits to our employees, including 100% paid employee health care, paid time off, and 401k matching, as well as tuition reimbursement and more. We are currently looking for talented, team-oriented and dedicated professionals who share our passion for best in class customer service. If this is you, then ProService Hawaii may be a perfect fit!
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed