NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $188 billion in fixed income and equity securities and over $131 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
The Information Technology Risk Manager, under direction of the Chief Risk Officer, will support NISA’s risk management initiatives focused on enhancing IT risk management and reporting practices. IT risk objectives include enhancing technology risk identification, measurement, analysis and reporting, as well as incident investigation and oversight of risk mitigation. Areas and activities for technology risk review include partnering with teams responsible for software development and support, data acquisition and management, network infrastructure, and desktop support. The Risk Manager will work with business partners to produce and maintain Risk Control Self Assessments, Key Risk Indicators, and Incident Management.
- Partner with business and technology leaders to identify, assess, measure, monitor and mitigate risks
- Manage tools and processes to support Incident Management, RCSAs, KRIs, and Scenario Analysis
- Refine and review indicators and thresholds used to evaluate risks
- Identify key IT risk management activities; review related policies, procedures and processes
- Evaluate technological change and incident response activities to ensure adherence to risk policies and procedures
- Partner with a cross-functional team to facilitate and coordinate post-mortem analysis of major technology and operational incidents, including remediation tracking and evaluation
- Advise senior management on risk and control issues and best practices
- Provide advice and guidance to senior managers and the firm management committee to mitigate or reduce technology risks through consensus-building
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the financial services industry, in an IT risk management or IT audit role, preferably in an investment management environment
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Self-starter that can help build and develop an IT risk management program
- Knowledge of best practices of internal control and IT risk management/audit
- Knowledge or experience with Business Continuity Management, New Product Assessment, Vendor Risk Management and Information Security practices a plus
- CRISC, CISA, FRM or other professional credential or internationally recognized risk certification a plus
- Experience developing, designing or reengineering processes and controls and measuring their effectiveness. Six Sigma or other similar designations a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.