Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 or more years of experience in credit risk management and/or financialreporting
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
- Responsible for Resident expert on Basel II Standardized within the Controllers’ organization. Tracks regulation changes and their impact on the bank’s level of Basel II Capital and RWA and the RWA data gathering and reporting processes.
- Acts as primary liaison between corporate finance and BNPP Capital-related teams to ensure permanent and optimal compliance of the bank’s B2S RWA framework with the shareholder’s policies, rules, guidance and specific requests. Provides local parties involved in the B2S RWA framework with accurate overviews and instructions in line with the shareholder’s requirements, in relation with process changes, additional data request or any other information necessary for BNPP to comply with its regulator in terms of Risk Weighted Assets.
- Supervise the quarterly reporting of Basel II Standardized-related information to the shareholder and BNPP’s permanent data communication systems through an adhoc request from the shareholder.
- Leads and manages the development or implementation of any new processes or new tools necessary to be compliant with the shareholder’s reporting framework and/or for improving overall production, analysis or reporting process.
- Manages the analysis and reporting processes associated with actual Basel II Standardized information post-computation, using shareholders tools to retrieve information. Produces analyses’ reports and communicate key information to the bank’s Controllers and Finance organization.
- Produces and communicates Basel II Standardized Risk Weighted Assets’ forecasts and budgets.
Implements and runs a solid framework for the reconciliation of Risk data to Accounting data within the B2S scope.
Performs the computation of the bank’s non-core investment portfolio’s actual, forecasted and budgeted layer 2 and layer 3 impairments under the IAS/IFRS standards and in compliance with the shareholder’s policies and instructions. Maintains a permanent up-to-date computation framework which allows proper audit and controls.
Assists the Finance Risk Reporting Team in the development and production of any Cost of Risk-related tasks and projects, performs related computations and produces accurate reports.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.