At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products, and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airline is a regional airline headquartered in Indianapolis, operating fixed-fee flights for American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines. The Company’s fleet consists of nearly 190 Embraer 170/175s, offering approximately 950 flights daily to 100 cities in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. Our crew bases include Chicago, IL (ORD), Columbus, OH (CMH), Houston (IAH), Indianapolis, IN (IND), Kansas City, MO (MCI), Miami, FL (MIA), Newark, NJ (EWR), New York, NY (LGA), Philadelphia, PA (PHL), Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) and Washington, D.C. (DCA). We have 10 maintenance bases: Charlotte, NC (CLT), Chicago, IL (ORD), Columbus, OH (CMH), Indianapolis, IN (IND), Louisville, KY (SDF), Newark, NJ (EWR), New York, NY (LGA), Philadelphia, PA (PHL), Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) and Washington, D.C. (DCA). With more than 5,500 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airline is a great place to get your career off the runway! For more information, please visit our website at www.rjet.com.
Republic Airline Cadet Program
Flight students of a Part-141 can receive a conditional offer of employment for a First Officer Pilot position once they pass the instrument level and successfully complete their interview with Republic Airline. The cadet program is the ideal transition from classroom to cockpit with the nation’s leading regional carriers on ultra-modern Embraer E 170/175 aircraft. Because of our diversity in partners – Delta Air Lines, American Airlines and United Airlines – as well as our broad base locations, Republic Airline offers a unique set of options for any interested candidate.
- You must be enrolled in a Part-141 college or university and flight school
- You must qualify for the R-ATP at 1,000 or 1,250
- Your eligibility begins once you complete your Instrument Rating
- *Stage check may be sufficient based on individual program curriculum. Once privately rated, if your program combines ratings after multiple stage checks, please select yes for instrument rating.*
- You must obtain a 3.00 cumulative GPA
- You may not have more than 2 training failures on record
- Successfully complete an interview with Republic Airline to become a Cadet in the program.
- HR Questions – Pilot Recruiter
- Technical Test – 20 questions pulled from the ATP written test
- Pilot Questions – Republic Airline line pilot
- Qualify to apply for the RJet Ambassador Program
- Qualify for the Republic Airline Flight Time Initiative
- Republic Airline will pay for your final 100 hours – multi time included
- ATP-CTP course paid upon reaching ATP/R-ATP minimum flight experience requirements
- Hotel accommodations, air and ground transportation during the ATP-CTP course will be provided
- Placement into the next available first officer class upon reaching minimums, no additional interview required
- Inviation to attend cadet exclusive events at our facilities in Indianapolis