Units: Medical Surgical, Ortho Surgical, Progressive Care, and Cardiology Care Units
AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both professionally and personally working with great individuals, part of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and on-campus classes.
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national average
- Largest school district in the area, with more than 50 elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose from
- Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun events.
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational activity
Full Time Days and Nights available
7a-3p = base wage
3p-11p = base wage plus 15%
11p-7a = base wage plus 18%
Weekends are another 10% on top of the above
7a-3p = base wage plus 10%
3p-11p = base wage plus 15% plus 10%
11p-7a = base wage plus 18% plus 10%
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Provide care that is consistent with the hospital accountabilities, Standards of Practice and in support of the Nursing Service and patient care goals.
· Deliver patient centered nursing care using the SHARE principles to ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
· Establishes a compassionate environment by providing physical, emotional and spiritual support to the patients and their families.
· Provides quality care by adhering to Standards of Practice, measuring health outcomes against patient centered goals.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with policies and procedures, calling for assistance from healthcare support personnel when needed.
What You Will Need:
· Associates of Nursing Degree, Bachelors Preferred
· RN license in Texas or NCLA compact state
· BLS from AHA
· ACLS from AHA
The Registered Nurse – performs direct patient care activities that are developmental and age specific for the population served. The Registered Nurse performs a wide variety of job duties during their shifts; promotes and restores patients’ health by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, completing the nursing process and the patients’ plans of care, providing emotional, physical and spiritual support to the patients and their families and supervising assigned team members. The Registered Nurse is under the supervision of the Nurse Manager and the assigned charge nurses. Actual roles and tasks may vary depending upon the unit or department assigned.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.