To be considered for this position, please follow this link and complete our Employee Assessment!
Spring is here and we're looking for some fresh new faces!! Come check us out.
- This position requires a current valid Licensed Nurse issued in the state where the person will practice, and the candidate must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Must have thorough knowledge of nursing, techniques, and practices.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the specialized procedures applied, and equipment used, in the assigned unit.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership and organizational skills, and provide positive attitude, direction, and discipline for the nursing staff.
- Up-to-date physical assessment skills and comprehensive knowledge of nursing principles are required.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Recent experience in geriatric or rehabilitative nursing and experience preferred.