We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Functions in a variety of roles within the Wellness Center including inpatient and outpatient Cardiopulmonary Rehab programs. Focus is on interdisciplinary team approach to individual and group patient and significant other education, direction of individual and group exercise programs and energetic, visible marketing of Wellness Programs to physicians and community. Additional responsibilities include functioning as a team leader and assuming charge of emergency medical situations, possessing a creative approach to Wellness program design and development offering direct client care, assessment and orientation, completion of walk studies and goal setting with outcomes measurement, physician communication and interaction skills, problem identification and resolution. Ability to support and drive cultural change relate to healthcare's approach to Wellness and Prevention.
- Education: Graduated from accredited nursing school
- Licensure: Registered Nurse in the state of Arkansas
- Experience: Previous experience in telemetry monitored setting with critical care experience preferred. Two years hospital experience caring for cardiac and/or pulmonary patients. Must be component in cardiac rhythm recognition and significance.
- Certifications: BLS, AED, ACLS certification required. Ability to pass telemetry competency test upon hire and annually.
- Other: Must be able to integrate a variety of disease specific and exercise guideline information with individual patient data. Requires knowledge of disease processes and exercise guidelines for special populations. Ability to use and instruct clients on use of medical and exercise equipment. Capable of driving to off-site locations to provide Wellness Center marketing presentations.
- Preferred Education: Willingness to become a certified ACSM Exercise Specialist Willingness to become a certified Diabetes Educator
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Care On Site
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Memberships
- Long Term Disability
- Military Leave
- Merchandise Discounts
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance