We Are Hiring
St Vincent's Medical - Birmingham, AL
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Care Management (ACM) creates a seamless healthcare experience that works with patients, providers, health system leaders, payers and other stakeholders to create customized healthcare solutions that stabilize costs, improve health outcomes and enhance the experience of both providers and individuals. ACM helps organizations and health systems resolve common healthcare challenges.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Care Management, you will have the opportunity to coordinate the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation, appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and treatment options for post-discharge care.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure required relevant to state in which work is performed
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider.
- Case Manager credentialed from the
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.