Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN Case Manager professionals in Corona, CA!
- Current California RN License Required.
- 2 Years Nursing Experience in an acute hopsital setting requried.
- Two Years of Case Management experience in an acute hospital within the past year preferred.
- Current BLS Certificate Preferred.
- Reporting to the Director of Case Management, this position performs daily concurrent medical record review for medical necessity and level of care appropriateness, post-hospital staff in the management of patients by facilitation care through interaction with hospital departments and community services.
- Assures continuum of care for patients and their families through referrals to other accute hosptials and ousdie community agencies.
- Case Management Experience in an acute hospital within the past year. Highly desired: 2 Years.
- Current BLS - Highly desired Nursing Experience in an acute hospital setting.
- Required: 2 Years
- Days 8 hours 8-5pm
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work