Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a patient’s continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute facilities
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Northwest San Jose/Redwood City/San Mateo area home health team, you will have clinical nursing knowledge, physical assessments, teaching and procedure skills, and ability to be directly responsible for assessing, planning providing and documenting nursing care for designated patient in accordance with the physician’s plan of care and agency policies and procedures.
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Full time employees are eligible for company car after 90 days of employment
Chat with our virtual recruiting assistant or text the word JOBS to 949-482-6380 to learn more now!
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program, current state license as a Registered Nurse, and CPR certified.
- Has at least one year clinical practical nursing experience.
- Home Health experience preferred.