As an RN case manager with one of the largest hospice and home health companies in the country, you will provide palliative and hospice nursing care to the terminally ill. You will work closely with the health care team and the family and care givers of the patient for excellent end of life care. You will examine and assess the patient to create and ideal care plan and do proper visits for patient care and education through all stages of the dying process. This position includes some on call scheduling which is a great opportunity to boost your salary! To learn more, please apply.
- Current and unencumbered RN license
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Previous home health or hospice experience
- Preferred Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (CHPN)
- Health/ Dental/ Vision
- Retirement plan + employer contribution
- Mileage AND drive time reimbursement
- On call pay
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.