Job Title: RN Case Manager (ICU/ER)
Duration: 12 Month Contract (W2 USC/Greencard/EAD ONLY – no C2C allowed)
Location: Detroit, MI
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is seeking an RN Case Manager for a long term contract at one of our top healthcare corporations. This position requires that the selected candidate be located in Detroit, MI.
The RN Case Manager will be in a non-clinical role that will be utilizing a collaborative process, the case manager will assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, evaluate and advocate the options and services required to meet an individual's health needs, using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost effective outcomes. The Case Manager helps identify appropriate providers and facilities throughout the continuum of services while ensuring that available resources are being used in a timely and cost effective manner in order to obtain optimum value for both the client and the reimbursement source.
- Registered Nurse with current Michigan License required
- Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related fields (preferred)
- Two (2) years full time equivalent of direct clinical care to the consumer
- Two (2) to four (4) years of clinical experience preferably in Case Management or Home Health Care with a Medical/Surgical background
- Working knowledge of Case Management principles and procedures based on nationally recognized standards of Case Management
- Do you have the following license or certification: Registered Nurse (RN)?
- How many years of Case Management experience do you have?
- How many years of clinical nursing experience do you have?
- How many years of Emergency Room experience do you have?
- How many years of ICU experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $260 million IT and Business Services Corporation. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 2,700 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe.S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer