Los Robles Regional Medical Center is a licensed 382-bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Regional Medical Center has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community’s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
Our Case Management teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
SCHEDULE: 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week) SHIFT: Mixed with rotating weekends.
- Promoting efficiency of care & appropriate utilization of resources;
- Identifying and assuring patient continuum of care needs are met;
- Focusing on patient satisfaction;
- Promoting optimal ALOS;
- Assuring optimal reimbursement for the Hospital;
- Promoting positive relations with continuum of care providers;
- Promoting positive relations with: Healthcare team and all other customers.