The RN Case Manager I provides comprehensive case management for assigned SCO members with complex needs to ensure cost effective quality of care. This professional provides quality patient care via the development, implementation & evaluation of individual patient care plans. This individual will adhere to established professional standards of care, and the Element Care policies and procedures. This position is full time. Monday thru Friday, 8am to 4pm.
- Develops a plan of care that corresponds with the physicians’ orders through assessment of patient's needs, condition, environment, and consultation with other health team members, at time of initial visit and updates plan of care regularly as necessary and documents this care following Element Care procedures.
- Ensures the delivery of competent, quality patient care in the home.
- Maintains an ongoing responsibility for assigned caseload.
- Oversees the implementation and evaluation of individual patient plans of care.
- Maintains communication with Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA) and Element Care staff as well as the provider community as appropriate
- Provides patient education opportunities.
- Works with both members and their family members
- Actively participates in team knowledge sharing activities.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Registered Nurse currently licensed in the Commonwealth of MA
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a licensed, registered nurse, preferable five (5) years, including home care clinical experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience working with case management data systems.
- Ability to travel locally on a frequent basis.
Clinical Case Manager