RN Case Manager
Mountain View Hospital
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just anotheremployee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusionthrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be apart of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join thenation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Case Manager. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you havethe opportunity to make a difference.
As a Case Manager youwill be joining a collaborative team that isdedicated to serving others in need and also supporting one another. Youracute care background as a registered nurse will give you the experience youneed to be highly successful in helping our patient population in important ways. In this role:
- You will be responsiblefor promoting patient-centered care by coordinating the plan of care for thepatient stay and managing the length of stay.
- You will ensureappropriate resource management and develop a safe and appropriate dischargeplan in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
- You will facilitate theprogression and transition of care using established criteria and inconjunction with the multidisciplinary team.
- You will coordinateactivities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput whilesupporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization.
- You will directactivities to identify and provide for the needs of the under-resourced patientpopulation to include patient education activities, patient assistanceprograms, and community-based resources.
- You will identifypatients who are at risk for adverse outcomes during the transition from onelevel of care to another and, in partnership with Social Services, ensure thepost-acute medical needs and levels of care are appropriate for those patients.
Mountain View Hospital provides care for the charming community of Payson, Utah. This 124-bed facility offers a combination of award-winning quality healthcare and a united feeling of family. Accredited and honored with the “Top Performing Hospitals” award by The Joint Commission, Mountain View demonstrates a long-standing commitment to best standards and patient-centered care. Plus, Mountain View has built tremendous trust within its community while providing care in its current location for the past 30 years.
Mountain View Hospital is part of HCA’s network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Mountain View are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you toapply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified youwill hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so applytoday!
Weare an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.