Do you want to work with a team of highly engaged healthcare providers where you can make a direct impact on patient care for our community? If so, this Registered Charge Nurse position is for you!
Sycamore Glen Health Center is a short term rehabilitation department and long term care facility. With 40 rehabilitation beds and 60 long term care beds, Sycamore Glen Health Center is recognized for providing exceptional care for patients in our community! The registered nurse provides and coordinates patient care, educate patients about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
The Registered Charge Nurse is responsible for:
- Provides resident care to meet all medical, physical and psychosocial needs for facility residents. Supervises nursing assistant staff.
- Reports to the Clinical Nurse Manager.
- Accountability for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Demonstrates adherence to the patient confidentiality and patient rights.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current Ohio RN licensure.