RN - Clinic Dr. Lyman-7423-1809
Castleview Physician Services
Provides direct patient care to patients in the assigned physician practice. Assists physicians with necessary services needed to care for their patients. Supports staff with routine duties and patient care services to ensure the practice is ran effective and efficient.
- Prepares patient’s chart and determines completeness. Adds information, dictation, and test results as needed.
- Completes a thorough and effective pre-examination interview with patient. Completes an assessment of the patients by collecting data for analysis by the physician.
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs plan of care interventions delegated by the physician, including activities of daily living and wound care.
- Coordinates efforts with receptionist with regard to patient pre-certification for services from third party payers.
- Sets up examination rooms and procedure rooms for proper patient care and delivery of services.
- Chaperones and assists physician with patients as appropriate or needed.
- Performs injections as needed.
- Performs I.V. therapy as directed by physician.
- Performs procedures, tests, specimen collection as directed by physician.
- Stocks and restocks examination rooms and office lab with needed supplies and medications. Orders and inventories supplies as required.
- Communicates with pharmacists as needed to convey patient prescription information.
- Utilizes computer system to print letters, forms, and requests for tests. Uses the electronic medical record system.
- Log drug samples from sales representatives and log when samples are disbursed to patients.
- Cleans and sterilizes office equipment as needed and prepares instruments for autoclave as necessary.
- Maintains CONFIDENTIALITY of all pertinent patient care information to assure patient rights are protected. Releases information in accordance with established policies.
- Does not have unauthorized overtime, arrives on time, leaves on time and has few unscheduled absences.
- Respects diversity of each individual (patients, visitors, vendors, co-workers).
- Utah State Registered Nurse License. BLS Certification. Previous acute care RN experience preferred or the ability to learn and demonstrate competency after successful completion of a training program. BLS required within 30 days of hire.
Job Please select a valid job field
Primary Location Utah-Price
Shift Day Job