The Clinical Educator, under the direction of the physician is responsible for overall health communication activity, and teaching patients about behaviors that promote wellness at the medical office.
The Clinical Educator is also responsible for the learning experiences that provide individuals served by TPR the opportunity to make appropriate health decisions.
- Implement and manage health education strategies, interventions and program for patients.
- Communicate and advocate effectively for health and health education.
- Assess patient and client needs for health education, including change readiness.
- Help develop, identify, implement and improve patient education material and other tools that encourage healthy decisions.
- Assist with training of staff for core competency and health area specific content.
Required: Completion of an accredited nursing program.
Preferred: Masters in health education
Required: Must have 5 years of clinical experience working in a physician office with 2 years working in a clinical educator capacity.
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. Current BLS and ACLS certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.