Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Manager (5 North Medical Oncology, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage, Alaska. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Consider factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost, and impact on practice in the planning and delivery of nursing and other services.
- Provide visionary leadership in the professional practice setting and the profession.
- Direct and administer assigned functions to ensure high quality, cost-effective patient services which meet or surpass accreditation standards.
- Interact with and contributes to the professional development of peers and colleagues.
- Stay informed of current evidence-based protocols and standards for the management for patients in the area of responsibility.
- Advocate for the protections and rights of individuals, families, communities, populations, healthcare providers, nursing and other professions, and institutions and organizations, especially related to health and safety.