In this position you will:
- Provide professional patient care for all patients following established standards and practices.
- Serve as a role model for Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants and LVNs by providing leadership which fosters positive attitudes and change, as well as supports management policies and procedures.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the care of patients undergoing endoscopic procedures.
- Assist in the organization and daily function of the procedure room in accordance with established federal, state and accreditation standards and facility policies and procedures.
- Assist in overseeing patient care activities in the pre-procedure, procedure and recovery areas and maintains a high standard of safety for the patient and other staff members.
Graduate of a recognized Registered Nursing program.
Current California RN license.
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Health Care Providers from the Americal Heart Association.
Knowledge of surgery scheduling, IV medication protocol, triage, and patient education/assessment skills.
Verified skill sets defined by department usage.
Two years RN experience
One year RN experience in a gastroenterology lab or PACU
- Proficient computer skills – data entry, retrieval and report generation.
- Ability to work with a diverse patients/family population.
Preferred qualifications for this position include
- SGNA Certification
- Two years Ambulatory/hospital experience with references.
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.