We Are Hiring
RN Dir-Nursing-LTC - Nursing Admin SNF 001 - Full-Time,Day - St Catherine Laboure Place - Jacksonville,FL
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Living, you will have the opportunity to direct services, workflow and resources for assigned long-term care nursing area.
- Develops departmental goals and objectives consistent with medical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements of the long-term care health care delivery system.
- Directs forecasting, planning, developing, organizing, implementing, directing and evaluating all clinical services and programs to ensure high quality resident care.
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares and monitors budget(s) and ensures that assigned nursing area operates within allocated funds. Coordinates and directs internal and externally-driven audits. Monitors admissions, discharges and transfers to assure appropriate care and compliance with State and/or Federal regulations.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider.
- Registered Nurse.
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.