|Title||RN - ECC|
|Department||MG Emergency Department|
|Employment Type||Part Time (Regular)|
|Hours Per Pay Period||56|
|Shift Length||8 Hours|
|Mandatory Call Requirement||Occasional Call|
|Mandatory Wknd Requirement||Every Other Weekend|
|Description||The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing compassionate quality care that is patient and family focused. The RN assesses, diagnoses, plans, implements, evaluates, and documents care of patients according to hospital and care center policies and standards of professional nursing practices. The RN is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered. The RN defines, implements, and improves practice standards and environment of care while promoting exceptional patient care. Duties may vary based on the assigned patient care center which may include differences in the required specific clinical skills. Actively and consistently demonstrates the mission, vision, values and guiding principles of Maple Grove Hospital.|
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer
• Minimum of one year specialty experience (Emergency Care or Intensive Care in Lieu of Emergency Care experience) preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in high stress situations, acts quickly in response to critical situations.
• Solid PC skills to include MS applications, Internet, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict in a positive manner. Has an awareness of, responds to, and considers the needs, feelings and capabilities of others.
• Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to the audience.
• Ability to maintain quality, safety, and infection control standards.
• Ability to be accountable for quality customer service and respond appropriately to a variety of personalities and situations.
• Must be able to read, write and speak effectively in English.
• Associates Degree in Nursing; Bachelor’s Degree in nursing preferred.
|License Requirement||Current licensure and registration as an RN in the State of MN. Current BLS certification for all areas of nursing practice required.|
Current certification required for the following areas of nursing practice:
•Emergency Care Center – BLS, ACLS, TNCC, PALS
Current certification preferred for the following areas of nursing practice:
•Emergency Care Center – CEN
|Additional Requirements||Hours are - 5:00 PM - 1:00 AM|
|Send This Job to a Friend|